You are here
Vision and Mission
1. Organizing learning to produce prospective educators in the field of economic studies who are moral, have high integrity, have pedagogic, personality, social, and professional competencies.
2. Preparing prospective economic educators, entrepreneurs, and activists who are superior, creative, innovative, pious, independent, and intellectual.
3. Preparing graduates who have entrepreneurial spirit and behavior based on a populist economy and global perspective.
4. Cultivate the ability to research to develop science and technology that can contribute to the development of the world of education and society.
5. Practice the knowledge and skills possessed for the development of community life through community service activities
Copyright © 2022,